Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Encephalopathy associated with influenza epidemics.Lancet. 2000; 355: 1558-1559
- Encephalitis and encephalopathy associated with an influenza epidemic in Japan.Clin Infect Dis. 2002; 35: 512-517
- Impairment of consciousness and coma.in: Swaiman K.S. Ashwal S. Peditric neurology. Principles and practice. 3rd ed. Mosby, St Louis1999: P861-P972
- EEG in deirium.Sem Clin Neuropsychiatry. 2000; 5: 86-92
- Conventional and quantitative EEG in the diagnosis of delirium among the elderly.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1993; 56: 153-158
- Infectious diseases.in: Aicardi J. Diseases of the nervous system in childhood. 2nd ed. Mac Kieth Press, London1998: P373-P437
- Serial quantitative EEG among elderly subjects with delirium.Biol Psychiatry. 1993; 34: 135-140
- Differential diagnosis in children having delirium associated with high fever (in Japanese).No To Hattatsu. 2003; 35: 310-315