- 1.P300 latencies were significantly longer in the intractable and partial groups when compared with the control subjects.
- 2.The duration of epilepsy, seizure frequency, cerebral imaging pathologies were not significantly correlated with delayed P300 latencies.
- 3.The results of the visual and auditory number assays test showed significant abnormalities when each of the three groups were compared with the normal controls.
- 4.Though some subgroups of the neuropsychological tests were correlated with the P300 latencies, an overall significant correlation was not present between them.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Limbic P3 potentials, seizure localization and surgical pathology in temporal lobe epilepsy.Ann Neurol. 1989; 26: 377-385
- Event-related potential (P300) in epilepsy.Acta Neurol Scand. 1990; 82: 197-202
- Epileptic seizures and event-related potentials (P300) in childhood partial epilepsies.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1997; 28: 106-111
- Event-related potentials (P300) and EEG activity in childhood partial epilepsy.Brain Dev. 1997; 19: 117-121
- Long-latency auditory event related potentials in epilepsy.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1986; 17: 10-13
- Event-related potentials and cognitive functions in epileptic treated patients.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1990; 21: 67-73
- P300 brain activity in seizure patients preceding temporal lobectomy.Arch Neurol. 1991; 48: 141-147
- P300 event-related potentials in epileptic children.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1994; 25: 141-147
- Auditory event-related potentials (P300) in partial and generalized epileptic patients.Seizure. 1999; 8: 107-110
- Evoked-potential correlates of stimulus uncertainty.Science. 1965; 150: 1187-1188
- Latency of the P300 event-related potentials: normative aspects and within subject variability.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1984; 59: 420-424
- Long latency event-related components of auditory potential in dementia.Brain. 1978; 101: 635-648
- Identification of a negative bitemporal component (P300) of the event-related potentials demonstrated by noncephalic recording.Neurology. 1988; 38: 1803-1805
- P300 variations in Parkinsonian patients before and during dopaminergic monotherapy: a suggested dopamine in P300.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1991; 80: 446-453
- Event-related potential P3 change in mild Parkinson's disease.Mov Disord. 1996; 11: 32-42
- Event-related auditory evoked potentials and multiple sclerosis.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1993; 88: 182-187
- Electrophysiological index of cognitive function in epileptic patients.in: Porter R.J. Mattson R.H. Ward Jr., A.M. Dam M. Advances in epileptology: XV th Epilepsy ınternational Symposium. New York, Raven Press1984: 369-373
- The cognitive evoked potential in epilepsy patients.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1989; 20: 176-182
- Effects of high-dose antiepileptic drugs on event-related potentials in epileptic children.Epilepsy Res. 1996; 25: 59-64
- Single-trial analysis of P3 in patients with generalized epilepsy.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1997; 28: 218-224
- Pre-and postoperative auditory event-related potentials in temporal lobe epilepsy.Epilepsia. 1992; 33: 1029-1035
- Auditory event related potentials in patients with epilepsy on sodium valproate monotherapy.Acta Neurol Scand. 1997; 96: 62-64
- Endogenous potentials generated in the human hippocampal formation and amygdala by infrequent events.Science. 1980; 210: 803-805
- A subcortical correlate of P300 in man.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1984; 59: 72-76
- Wave form and neural mechanism of the decision P350 elicited without pre-stimulus CNV of readiness potential in random sequences of near-threshold auditory clicks and finger stimuli.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1979; 47: 648-670
- On the neural origin of P300 in man.Prog Brain Res. 1980; 54: 54-56
- The intracranial topography of the P3 event-related potential elicited during auditory oddball.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1990; 76: 235-248
- The visual aural digit span test.Grune and Straton, New York1977
- Epileptik çocuklarda görsel işitsel sayı dizisi (GİSD-A) uygulaması.Psikiyatri bülteni. 1996; 4: 128-130
- Proposal for revised classification of epilepsies and epileptic syndromes.Epilepsia. 1989; 30: 389-399
- Cognition in epilepsy: a multichannel event related potential (P300) study.Acta Neurol Scand. 1992; 86: 462-465
- Event-related potential and intelligence test performance of 50 patients with epilepsy.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1997; 28: 32-35