Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurologic manifestations in 18q- syndrome.Am J Med Genet. 1990; 37: 128-132
- Autonomic seizures versus syncope in 18q- deletion syndrome: a case report.Epilepsia. 2000; 41: 1039-1043
- Semiological seizure classification.Epilepsia. 1998; 39: 1006-1013
- Fits and faints. MacKeith Press, London1990 (p. 41–58)
- Symptomatology of epileptic seizures in the first three years of life.Epilepsia. 1999; 40: 837-844
☆The paper is based on the lecture given at the sixth annual meeting of the Infantile Seizure Society, Tokyo, March 15–16, 2003.