Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chromosomal abnormalities and epilepsy: a review for clinicians and gene hunters.Epilepsia. 2002; 43: 127-140
- Chromosome imbalances associated with epilepsy.Am J Med Genet. 2001; 106: 110-124
- Lissencephaly (agyria–pachygyria): clinical findings and serial EEG studies.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1987; 29: 167-180
- Lissencephaly: a human brain malformation associated with deletion of the LIS1 gene located at chromosome 17p13.J Am Med Assoc. 1993; : 2838-2842
- UBE3A/E6-AP mutations cause Angelman syndrome.Nat Genet. 1997; 15: 70-73
- Epilepsy in Angelman syndrome associated with chromosome 15q deletion.Epilepsia. 1992; 33: 1083-1090
- Ring chromosome 20 and non-convulsive status epilepticus: a new epileptic syndrome.Brain. 1997; 120: 939-953
- Chromosome 20 ring A chromosomal disorder associated with a particular electroclinical pattern.Epilepsia. 1998; 39: 942-951
- Seizures in children with Down Syndrome: aetiology, characteristics and outcome.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1991; 33: 191-200
- Reflex seizures are frequent in patients with Down Syndrome and epilepsy.Epilepsia. 1990; 31: 406-417
- Chromosome abnormalities and epileptic seizures.Jpn J Hum Genet. 1988; 33: 49-60
☆The paper is based on the lecture given at the 6th annual meeting of the Infantile Seizure Society, Tokyo, March 15–16, 2003.