Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Expression analysis of RSK gene family members: the RSK2 gene, mutated in Coffin–Lowry syndrome, is prominently expressed in brain structures essential for cognitive function and learning.Hum Mol Genet. 2002; 11: 2929-2940
- The Coffin syndrome.Hum Genet. 1977; 36: 271-276
- The radiology of Coffin–Lowry syndrome.Br J Radiol. 1990; 63: 72-75
- ‘Cataplexy’ and muscle ultrasound abnormalities in Coffin–Lowry syndrome.J Med Genet. 1998; 35: 94-98
- Cataplexy in Coffin Lowry Syndrome.Eur J Paediatr Neurol. 1997; 1: A25
- Hyperexplexia in Coffin–Lowry syndrome.Ann Neurol. 1997; 42: 505
- Drop episodes in Coffin–Lowry syndrome: exaggerated startle responses treated with clonazepam.Pediatr Neurol. 1998; 19: 148-150
- ‘Cataplexy’ in Coffin–Lowry syndrome.J Med Genet. 1998; 35: 702
- A female with Coffin–Lowry syndrome and ‘cataplexy’.Genet Couns. 2002; 13: 405-409
- Drop episodes in Coffin–Lowry syndrome: an unusual type of startle response.Epileptic Disord. 2000; 2: 173-176
- More than cataplexy in Coffin–Lowry syndrome: tonic as well as atonic semiology in sound-startle collapse.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1999; 28: 28
- Coffin–Lowry syndrome: a 20-year follow-up and review of long-term outcomes.Am J Med Genet. 2002; 111: 345-355
- Stimulus-induced drop episodes in Coffin–Lowry syndrome.Pediatrics. 2003; 111: e197-e202
- Validation of a cataplexy questionnaire in 983 sleep-disorders patients.Sleep. 1999; 22: 77-87
- Startle provoked epileptic seizures: features in 19 patients.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1996; 61: 151-156
- Mutations in the X-linked RSK2 gene (RPS6KA3) in patients with Coffin–Lowry syndrome.Hum Mutat. 2001; 17: 103-116
☆The paper is based on the lecture given at the sixth annual meeting of the Infantile Seizure Society, Tokyo, March 15–16, 2003.