Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rett and Angelman's syndromes: models of arrested development.Pediatr Neurol. 2001; 25: 288-294
- Angelman syndrome: clinical profile.J Child Neurol. 1992; 7: 270-280
- Nonconvulsive status epilepticus—a possible cause of mental retardation in patients with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.Neuropediatrics. 2000; 31: 169-174
- The EEG in early diagnosis of the Angelman (happy puppet) syndrome.Eur J Pediatr. 1988; 147: 508-513
- Evolution of epilepsy and EEG findings in Angelman syndrome.Epilepsia. 1997; 38: 195-199
- Communication development in Angelman's syndrome.Arch Dis Child. 1993; 69: 148-150
- Communication, cognition, and social interaction in the Angelman syndrome.Am J Med Genet. 1993; 46: 34-39
- Angelman syndrome: evolution of the phenotype in adolescents and adults.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2001; 43: 476-480
- The ‘happy puppet’ syndrome of Angelman: review of the clinical features.Arch Dis Child. 1989; 64: 83-86
- ‘Puppet’ children: a report on three cases.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1965; 7: 681-688
- Seizure and EEG patterns in Angelman's syndrome.J Child Neurol. 1995; 10: 467-471
- Cortical myoclonus in Angelman syndrome.Ann Neurol. 1996; 40: 39-48
- Angelman syndrome in three siblings: characteristic epileptic seizures and EEG abnormalities.Epilepsia. 1992; 33: 1078-1082
- Epilepsy in Angelman syndrome associated with chromosome 15q deletion.Epilepsia. 1992; 33: 1083-1090
- Myoclonic absence-like seizures and chromosome abnormality syndromes.Epilepsia. 1998; 39: 660-663
- Angelman syndrome; correlations between epilepsy phenotypes and genotypes.Ann Neurol. 1998; 43: 485-493
☆The paper is based on the lecture given at the 6th annual meeting of the Infantile Seizure Society, Tokyo, March 15–16, 2003.