Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spectrum of clinical and electrophysiologic features in HNPP patients with the 17p11.2 deletion.Neurology. 1999; 52: 1440-1446
- Electrodiagnostic features of hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies.Neurology. 2000; 54: 40-44
- Diagnostic strategy for familial and sporadic cases of neuropathy associated with 17p11.2 deletion.Muscle Nerve. 2001; 24: 1149-1155
- Hereditary recurrent focal neuropathies: clinical and molecular features.Neurology. 2000; 54: 546-551
- Hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies in childhood.Neuropediatrics. 1992; 23: 138-143
- Hereditary neuropathy with tendency to pressure palsies in a child: clinical and biological diagnosis.Arch Pediatr. 2000; 7: 271-273
- Brachial plexus involvement as the only expression of hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies.Muscle Nerve. 2001; 24: 1093-1096
- Steroid responsive familial neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies.Neuropediatrics. 1990; 21: 191-192
- Intravenous immunoglobulin therapy in multifocal motor neuropathy.Brain. 2001; 124: 145-153
- Gene dosage effects in hereditary peripheral neuropathy: expression of peripheral myelin protein 22 in Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 1A and hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies nerve biopsies.Neurology. 1997; 49: 1635-1640