Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Homocysteine and vascular disease.Lancet. 1999; 354: 407-413
- Plasma total homocysteine concentrations in epileptic patients taking anticonvulsants.Metabolism. 1997; 46: 959-962
- Homocyst(e)ine levels in patients on phenytoin therapy.Clin Chem. 1997; 30: 647-649
- Elevated plasma concentrations of homocysteine in antiepileptic drug treatment.Epilepsia. 1999; 40: 345-350
- A candidate genetic risk factor for vascular disease: a common mutation in methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase.Nat Genet. 1995; 10: 111-113
- Molecular genetics of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase deficiency.J Inherit Metab Dis. 1996; 19: 589-594
- A common mutation in the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene is a determinant of hyperhomocysteinemia in epileptic patients receiving anticonvulsants.Metabolism. 1999; 48: 1047-1051
- Mutated 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase and moderate hyperhomocysteinenaemia.Eur J Pediatr. 1998; 157: S131-S134
- A quantitative assessment of plasma homocysteine as a risk factor for vascular disease: probable benefits of increasing folic acid intake.J Am Med Assoc. 1995; 274: 1049-1057
- Adenosinergic modulation of homocysteine-induced seizures in mice.Epilepsia. 1990; 31: 239-246
- Disorders of transsulfuration.in: Charles R.S Arthur L.B William S.S David V The metabolic and molecular bases of inherited disease. 7th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York, NY1995: 1279-1327
- The natural history of homocystinuria due to cystathionine β-synthase deficiency.Am J Hum Genet. 1985; 37: 1-31