Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rett variants: a suggested model for inclusion criteria.Pediatr Neurol. 1994; 11: 5-11
- The Rett girls with preserved speech.Brain Dev. 1992; 14: 98-101
- The preserved speech variant: a subgroup of Rett complex: a clinical report of 30 cases.J Autism Dev Disord. 1998; 228: 519-526
- Rett syndrome is caused by mutations in X-linked MECP2, encoding methyl-CpG-binding protein.Nat Genet. 1999; 23: 185-188
- Mutation analysis of the methyl-CpG binding protein gene (MECP2) in patients with Rett syndrome.J Med Genet. 2000; 37: 608-610
- Rett syndrome: analysis of MECP2 and clinical characterisation of 31 patients.Hum Mol Genet. 2000; 9: 1369-1375
- Preserved speech variant is allelic of classical Rett syndrome.Eur J Hum Genet. 2000; 8: 325-330
- Diagnostic criteria for Rett syndrome.Ann Neurol. 1988; 23: 425-428
Nielsen JB, Henriksen KF, Ravn K, Tommerup N, Schwartz M. A patient with the preserved speech variant. An updated survey of the mutations in the Danish patient group. World Congress on Rett syndrome, 2000.
- Long-read sequence analysis of the MECP2 gene in Rett syndrome patients: correlation of disease severity with mutation type and location.Hum Mol Genet. 2000; 9: 1119-1129