Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Über ein eigenartiges hirnatrophisches Syndrom bei Hyperammonamie im Kindesalter [German].Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift. 1966; 116: 723-726
- A progressive syndrome of autism, dementia, ataxia, and loss of purposeful hand use in girls: Rett's syndrome: report of 35 cases.Ann Neurol. 1983; 14: 471-479
- MacKeith Press, London1993: 1-120 Rett syndrome – clinical and biological aspects.
- Diagnostic criteria for Rett syndrome. The Rett Syndrome Diagnostic Criteria Work Group.Ann Neurol. 1988; 23: 425-428
- Rett variants: a suggested model for inclusion criteria.Pediatr Neurol. 1994; 11: 5-11
- Rett syndrome is caused by mutations in X-linked MECP2, encoding methyl-CpG-binding protein 2.Nat Genet. 1999; 23: 185-188
- Influence of mutation type and X chromosome inactivation on Rett syndrome phenotypes.Ann Neurol. 2000; 47: 670-679
- Rett syndrome and beyond: recurrent spontaneous and familial MECP2 mutations at CpG hotspots.Am J Hum Genet. 1999; 65: 1520-1529
- Long-read sequence analysis of the MECP2 gene in Rett syndrome patients: correlation of disease severity with mutation type and location.Hum Mol Genet. 2000; 9: 1119-1129
- Rett syndrome: analysis of MECP2 and clinical characterization of 31 patients.Hum Mol Genet. 2000; 9: 1369-1375
- Mutation screening in Rett syndrome patients.J Med Genet. 2000; 37: 250-255
- Cytogenic and molecular-cytogenic investigation of Rett syndrome: analysis of 31 cases.NeuroReport. 1996; 8: 187-189
- Rett syndrome in a boy with a 47,XXY karyotype [letter; comment].Am J Hum Gene. 1999; 64: 1781-1785
- Somatic mutation in MECP2 as a non-fatal neurodevelopmental disorder in males.Lancet. 2000; 356: 830-832
- Preserved speech variant is allelic of classic Rett syndrome.Eur J Hum Genet. 2000; 8: 325-330
- A mutation in the Rett syndrome gene, MECP2, causes X-linked mental retardation and progressive spasticity in males.Am J Hum Genet. 2000; 67: 982-985
- Neonatal encephalopathy in two boys in families with recurrent Rett syndrome.J Child Neurol. 1998; 13: 229-231
- Selective dendritic alterations in the cortex of Rett syndrome.J Neuropath Exp Neurol. 1995; 54: 195-201
- Decreased dendritic branching in frontal, motor and limbic cortex in Rett syndrome compared with Trisomy 21.J Neuropath Exp Neurol. 1998; 57: 1013-1017
- The pattern of growth failure in Rett syndrome.Am J Dis Child. 1993; 147: 633-637
☆Presented in part at the World Congress on Rett Syndrome 2000, Karuizawa Nagano Japan, July, 2000.