Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rett syndrome: randomised controlled trial of L-carnitine.J Child Neurol. 1999; 14: 162-167
- The prevalence and incidence of Rett syndrome in Australia.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1997; 6: 8-10
Ellaway CJ, Peat J, Christodoulou J. Development of the Rett syndrome: symptom index score. World Congress on Rett Syndrome Karuizawa, Japan, July, 2000.
- The hand apraxia scale.Percept Mot Skills. 1990; 70: 219-224
- Evaluation of commercial accelerometer (Tritrac-R3D) to measure energy expenditure during ambulation.Int J Sports Med. 1998; 19: 43-47
- SF-36 health survey manual and interpretation guide. The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, Boston, MA1993
- First prenatal diagnosis of the carnitine transporter defect.Am J Med Genet. 1996; 66: 21-24
- Carnitine deficiency states.Pediatr Neurol. 1990; 6: 75-81
- Energy on demand.Science. 1999; 283: 496-497