Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The neuropathology of Rett syndrome – overview.Neuropediatrics. 1994; 26: 100-104
- Osteopenia in Rett syndrome.J Pediatr. 1997; 13: 771-774
- A population based approach to the investigation of osteopenia in Rett syndrome.J Dev Med and Child Neurol. 1999; 41: 323-328
- The pattern of growth failure in Rett syndrome.Am J Dis Child. 1993; 147: 633-637
- Rett syndrome is caused by mutations in X-linked MECP-2, encoding methyl-CpG-binding protein 2.Nat Genet. 1999; 23: 185-188
- A comparison of the effects of raloxifene and estrogen on bone in postmenopausal women.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000; 85: 2197-2202
- Processing of undecalcified bone specimens for bone histomorphometry.in: Recker R.R. Bone histomorphometry: techniques and interpretation. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL1983: 13-35
- Bone histomorphometry: standardization of nomenclature, symbols, and units.J Bone Miner Res. 1987; 2: 595-610
- Normative data for iliac bone histomorphometry in growing children.Bone. 2000; 26: 103-109
- Osteopenia, pathogenesis and therapy.in: Avioli L.V. Krane M. Metabolic bone disease and clinically related disorders. 3rd ed. Academic Press, San Diego1998: 387-409
- Birth and death of bone cells: basic regulatory mechanisms and implications for pathogenesis and treatment of osteoporosis.Endocr Rev. 2000; 21: 115-137
- Functional evidence of brain stem immaturity in Rett syndrome.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1997; 6: 47-54
Armstrong DD. Presentation at the World Congress on Rett syndrome 2000.
- Vagal tone: a physiological marker of stress vulnerability.Pediatrics. 1992; 90: 498-504
- Further vascular, bone and autonomic investigations in algodystrophy.Acta Orthop Belg. 1998; 64: 77-87