Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Rett syndrome: a suggested staging system for describing impairment profile with increasing age towards adolescence.Am J Med Genet. 1986; 24: 1-20
- Evolution of clinical signs.in: Hagberg B. Rett syndrome – clinical & biological aspects. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge1993: 26-39
- Rett syndrome in Sweden. Neurodevelopment-Disability-Pathophysiology.Acta Paediatr Scand. 1990; : 20-22
- The orthopedic management of Rett syndrome.J Child Neurol. 1988; 3: S43-S47
- Orthopedic manifestations of Rett syndrome.J Pediatr Orthop. 1991; 11: 204-208
- Scoliosis: the postural approach to early intervention[abstract].Hand in hand with Rett syndrome, World Congress on Rett Syndrome. 1996; : 60
- Motor disabilities in the Rett syndrome and physical therapy strategies.Brain Dev. 1990; 12: 157-161
- Rett syndrome: habilitation and management reviewed.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1997; 6: 103-107
- Characteristics of motor disturbances of the Rett syndrome.Brain Dev. 1990; 12: 27-30
- Motor symptoms of the Rett syndrome: abnormal muscle tone, posture, locomotion and stereotyped movement.Brain Dev. 1992; 14: S21-S28