Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An explanation for the phenotypic differences between patients bearing partial deletions of the DMD locus.Genomics. 1988; 2: 90-95
- Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy: from molecular diagnosis to gene therapy.Brain Dev. 1996; 18: 167-172
- Specific removal of the nonsense mutation from the mdx dystrophin mRNA using antisense oligonucleotides.Neuromusc Disord. 1999; 9: 330-338
- Antisense-induced exon skipping and synthesis of dystrophin in the mdx mouse.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2001; 98: 42-47
- Modulation of in vitro splicing of the upstream intron by modifying an intra-exon sequence which is deleted from the dystrophin gene in dystrophin Kobe.J Clin Invest. 1995; 95: 515-520
- Induction of exon skipping of the dystrophin transcript in lymphoblastoid cells by transfecting an antisense oligodeoxynucleotide complementary to an exon recognition sequence.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1996; 226: 445-449
- Isolation and characterization of human muscle cells.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1981; 78: 5623-5627
- Characterization of revertant muscle fibers in Duchenne muscular dystrophy, using exon-specific monoclonal antibodies against dystrophin.Am J Hum Genet. 1995; 56: 725-731
- Dystrophin-positive fibers in Duchenne dystrophy: origin and correlation to clinical course.Muscle Nerve. 1995; 18: 1115-1120
- Frameshift deletions of exons 3–7 and revertant fibers in Duchenne muscular dystrophy: mechanisms of dystrophin production.Am J Hum Genet. 1995; 56: 158-166
- Half the dystrophin gene is apparently enough for a mild clinical course: confirmation of its potential use for gene therapy.Hum Mol Genet. 1994; 3: 919-922
- Antisense-induced exon skipping restores dystrophin expression in DMD patient derived muscle cells.Hum Mol Genet. 2001; 10: 1547-1554