Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Growth and developmental norms of Turkish children. 1. Height and weight values.İstanbul Tıp Fakültesi Mecmuası. 1978; 41: 74
- Physical growth measurements of preschool urban Turkish children.Turk J Pediatr. 1983; 25: 155-165
- Head circumference from birth to eighteen years: composite international and interracial graphs.Pediatrics. 1968; 41: 106-110
- Human head circumference from birth to early adulthood: racial, regional, and sex comparisons.Growth. 1971; 35: 233-251
- Head circumference reference data: birth to 18 years.Pediatrics. 1987; 79: 706-712
- Head circumference charts updated.Arch Dis Child. 1985; 60: 936-939
- Growth in head circumference from birth to fifteen years of age in Japan.Acta Paediatr Scand. 1990; 79: 162-167
- Head circumference standards for Irish children.Acta Paediatr Scand. 1990; 79: 162-167
Takkunen RL (cited by Nelhaus, 1968). Anthropometric studies on Finish children. Dissertation, University of Helsinki, 1962.
- Growth of the main head dimensions from birth up to twenty years of age in Czechs.Hum Biol. 1959; 31: 90
- Growth in head circumference from birth through young adulthood.Child Dev. 1962; 35: 257