Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Infantile spasms: a review of the literature and a study of 112 cases. Heinemann, London1964
- A prospective study of infantile spasms: clinical and therapeutic correlations.Epilepsia. 1983; 24: 135-158
- Epidemiology of infantile spasms in Sweden.Epilepsia. 1995; 36: 572-574
- Incidence and aetiology of infantile spasms from 1960 to 1976: a population study in Finland.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1979; 21: 333-343
- Epidemiologic features of infantile spasms in Iceland.Epilepsia. 1994; 35: 802-805
- Incidence of West syndrome in Rochester, Minnesota.Epilepsia. 1991; 32: 83
- Prevalence and incidence of epilepsy in Tokyo.Epilepsia. 1988; 29: 103-110
- The epidemiology and natural history of infantile spasms.J Child Neurol. 1991; 6: 355-364
- The descriptive epidemiology of infantile spasms among Atlanta children.Epilepsia. 1999; 40: 748-751