Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- On a peculiar form of infantile convulsions.Lancet. 1841; 1: 724-725
- Vigabatrin versus ACTH as first-line treatment for infantile spasms: a randomized, prospective study.Epilepsia. 1997; 38: 1270-1274
- Infantile spasms.Pediatr Clin North Am. 1989; 36: 311-329
- Treatment of infantile spasms.Pediatr Neurol. 1990; 6: 147-150
- Revised classification of epilepsies, epileptic syndromes and related disorders.Epilepsia. 1989; 30: 389-399
- The idiopathic form of West syndrome.Epilepsia. 1993; 34: 743-746
- A long-term follow-up study of West syndrome.Chin Med J. 1994; 53: 158-162
- West syndrome: etiological and prognostic aspects.Brain Dev. 1998; 20: 1-8
Ministry of the Interior, editor. Statistical yearbook of interior, 1999. Ministry of the Interior, Taipei, The Republic of China, 2000.
- The epidemiology and natural history of infantile spasms.J Child Neurol. 1991; 6: 355-364
- Occurrence, outcome, and prognostic factors of infantile spasms and Lennox–Gastaut syndrome.Epilepsia. 1999; 40: 286-289
- The efficacy of corticotropin in primary infantile spasms.J Pediatr. 1982; 101: 294-296
- Prospective study of outcome of infants with infantile spasms treated during controlled studies of ACTH and prednisolone.J Pediatr. 1988; 112: 389-396
- A retrospective study of spontaneous remission and long-term outcome in patients with infantile spasms.Epilepsia. 1991; 32: 212-214
- Long-term outcome of West syndrome: a study of adults with a history of infantile spasms.Epilepsia. 1996; 37: 367-372
- Infantile spasms.Arch Dis Child. 1993; 69: 614-618
- Long-term prognosis after infantile spasms. A statistical study of prognostic factors in 200 cases.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1981; 23: 51-65
- Infantile spasms: outcome and prognostic factors of cryptogenic and symptomatic groups.Neurology. 1993; 43: 2322-2327