Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Declining perinatal mortality in a region of Finland 1968-82.Am J Public Health. 1985; 75: 156-160
- Changing pattern of cerebral palsy in the south-west region of Finland.Acta Pediatr Scand. 1989; 78: 581-587
- Decreasing perinatal mortality: unchanged infantile spasm morbidity.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1995; 37: 232-238
- Excitatory amino acids in the developing brain: ontogeny, plasticity, and excitotoxicity.Pediatr Neurol. 1990; 6: 219-228
- Hypoglycaemia alters striatal amino acid efflux in perinatal rats: an in vivo microdialysis study.Ann Neurol. 1990; 28: 516-521.3