Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hypothalamic–pituitary dysfunction in primary empty sella syndrome in childhood.J Pediatr. 1986; 108: 540-544
- Empty sella in children and adolescents with possible hypothalamic–pituitary disorders.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1994; 78: 767-771
- MR imaging in idiopathic intracranial hypertension.Am J Neuroradiol. 2001; 22: 196-199
- Empty sella syndrome in nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome.Brain Dev. 2000; 22: 272-274
- Clinical and MRI findings in childhood idiopathic intracranial hypertension.No to Hattatsu (Tokyo). 2001; 33 (In Japanese): 319-322
- Magnetic resonance imaging in pseudotumor cerebri.Ophthalmology. 1998; 105: 1686-1693
- Primary empty sella. Incidence in 500 asymptomatic subjects examined with magnetic resonance.Radiol Med. 1991; 81: 803-807
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension: pathogenesis and the role of MR imaging.Radiology. 1989; 170: 21-22
- Clinical manifestations in 105 persons with nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome.Am J Med Genet. 1997; 69: 299-308