Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Accelerated transport and mutation of lysosomal α-galactosidase A in Fabry lymphoblasts by an enzyme inhibitor.Nat Med. 1999; 5: 112-115
- β-Galactosidase deficiency (β-galactosidosis): GM1-gangliosidosis and Morquio B disease.in: Scriver C.R. Beaudet A.L. Sly W.S. Valle D. Childs B. Kinzler K.W. Vogelstein B. The metabolic and molecular bases of inherited disease. 8th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York2001: 3775-3809
- Neurological manifestations of knockout mice with β-galactosidase deficiency.Brain Dev. 1997; 19: 19-20
- β-Galactosidase-deficient mouse as an animal model for GM1-gangliosidosis.Glycoconj J. 1997; 14: 729-736
- Lysosomal glycosphingolipid storage in choloroquine-induced α-galactosidase-deficient human endothelial cells with transformation by simian virus 40: in vitro model of Fabry disease.Acta Neuropathol. 1993; 85: 272-279
- Intracellular processing and maturation of mutant gene products in hereditary β-galactosidase deficiency (β-galactosidosis).Hum Genet. 1994; 93: 109-114
- Hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase (HPRT) deficiency: identification of point mutations in Japanese patients with Lesch–Nyhan syndrome and hereditary gout and their permanent expression in an HPRT-deficient mouse cell line.Hum Genet. 1994; 93: 175-181
- Galactosialidosis (β-galactosidase-neuraminidase deficiency): a possible role of serine-thiol protease in the degradation of β-galactosidase molecules.Clin Chim Acta. 1982; 125: 275-282
- Delayed symptom onset and increased life expectancy in Sandhoff disease mice treated with N-butyldeoxynojirimycin.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 1996; 96: 6388-6393
- Prevention of lysosomal storage in Tay–Sachs mice treated with N-butyldeoxynojirimycin.Science. 1997; 276: 428-431