Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Muscle biopsy. A practical approach. 2nd ed. Bailliere Tindall, London1985
- Muscle fiber types: how many and what kind?.Arch Neurol. 1970; 23: 369-379
- The histographic analysis of human muscle biopsies with regard to fiber types.4. Childrens biopsies. Neurology. 1969; 19: 591-605
- The diversity of muscle fiber types and its origin during development.in: Engel A.G. Franzini-Armstrong C. Mycology. 1994: 119-133
- Congenital myopathies.in: Engel A.G. Franzini-Armstrong C. Myology. 2nd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1994: 1487-1532
- Muscle fiber atrophy and degeneration induced by experimental immobility and hindlimb suspension.Int J Sports Med. 1997; 18: s292-s294
- A mutation in the human ryanodine receptor gene associated with central core disease.Nat Genet. 1993; 5: 46-49
- Mutations in the ryanodine receptor gene in central core disease and malignant hyperthermia.Nat Genet. 1993; 5: 51-55
- A mutation in the α tropomyosin gene TPM3associated with autosomal dominant nemaline myopathy.Nat Genet. 1995; 9: 75-79
- Mutations in the nebulin gene associated with autosomal recessive nemaline myopathy.Proc Natl Acad Sci U.S.A. 1999; 96: 2305-2310
- A gene mutated in X-linked myotubular myopathy defines a new putative tyrosine phosphatase family conserved in yeast.Nat Genet. 1996; 13: 175-182