Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chemical meningitis in ruptured intracranial dermoid. Case report and review of the literature.Surg Neurol. 1989; 32: 449-452
- Status epilepticus due to a ruptured dermoid cyst.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1997; 62: 222
- A case of recurrent-rupture dermoid cyst (in Japanese).No Shinkei Geka (Tokyo). 1999; 27: 261-266
- CT and MRI of ruptured intracranial dermoids.Neuroradiology. 1991; 33: 149-151
- Diagnosis of ruptured intracranial dermoid cyst: value MR over CT.Am J Neuroradiol. 1991; 12: 175-180
- Rapid development of occlusion hydrocephalus by intraventricular fat possibly derived from a ruptured dermoid cyst.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1989; 52: 134-135
- Pure cheiro-oral syndrome due to a small pontine hematoma: report of a case and review of the literature.J Formos Med Assoc. 1994; 93: 636-639
- Cheiro-oral topography of sensory disturbances due to lesions of thalamocortical projections.Neurology. 1993; 43: 51-55
- Mollaret's recurrent aseptic meningitis and cerebral epidermoid cyst.Pediatr Neurol. 1998; 18: 156-159
- Epidermoid tumors with intraventricular and subarachnoid fat: report of two cases.Am J Roentgenol. 1977; 128: 504-507