Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Corticosteroid-responsive dominantly inherited neuropathy in childhood.Neurology. 1991; 41: 437-439
- Prednisone-responsive hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy.Mayo Clin Proc. 1982; 57: 239-246
- Response to immunosuppressive therapy in patients with hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy and associated dysimmune neuromuscular disorders.Eur Neurol. 1987; 27: 188-196
- Morphometrical and ultrastructural evaluation of the sural nerve in children with Charcot-Marie-Tooth: implications for pathogenesis and treatment.Ann Neurol. 1991; 30: 500
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy or hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy?.Acta Neuropathol. 1993; 8: 630-635
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy in childhood: ultrastructural features of peripheral nerve biopsies in four cases.Eur J Pediatr. 1990; 149: 654-658
- The peroneal muscular atrophy syndrome. Clinical, genetic, electrophysiological and nerve biopsy studies. Part 2. Observations on pathological changes in sural nerve biopsies.J Neurol Sci. 1997; 32: 91-122
- Occurrence of active demyelinating lesions in children with hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy (HMSN) type I.Acta Neuropathol. 1992; 84: 433-436
- Early morphological features in dominantly inherited demyelinating motor and sensory neuropathy (HMSN type I).J Neurol Sci. 1992; 107: 145-154
- The hypertrophic forms of hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy.Brain. 1987; 110: 121-148
- The steroid treatment of hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy.Neuropediatrics. 1984; 15: 203-207