Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Marfan syndrome and intracranial aneurysms (Letter to the Editor).Stroke. 1999; 30: 2767-2768
- Dolichoectatic basilar artery: a review of 23 cases.Stroke. 1986; 17: 1277-1281
- Arteriectasis, subarachinoid hemorrhage in a three-month old infant.Neurology. 1974; 24: 494-500
- Health supervision for children with Marfan syndrome.Pediatrics. 1996; 98: 978-982
- Intracranial aneurysms in Marfan's syndrome: an autopsy study.Neurosurgery. 1997; 41: 866-871
- Early berry aneurysm formation in Marfan's syndrome.Surg Neurol. 1989; 31: 200-202
- Marfan syndrome is not associated with intracanial aneurysms.Stroke. 1999; 30: 1632-1636
- Enlargement and fatal rupture of a fusiform aneurysm arising from megadolichobasilar anomaly mechanism of aneurysmal enlargement and its treatment (in Japanese).Jpn J Neurosurg (Tokyo). 1994; 3: 247-253
- Histopathological analysis of dolichoectatic basilar artery (in Japanese).Nosocchyu No Geka. 1994; 22: 491-494
- Genetics and aneurysm formation.Neurosurg Clin N Am. 1998; 9: 485-495