Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Branched chain organic acidurias.in: Scriver C.R Beaudet A.R Sly W.S Valle D The metabolic and molecular basis of inherited disease. McGraw-Hill, New York1995: 1387-1422
- 3-Hydroxyisobutyric aciduria in two brothers.Pediatr Neurol. 1998; 18: 253-255
- 3-Hydroxyisobutyric aciduria with a mild clinical course.J Inherit Metab Dis. 1995; 18: 204-206
- 3-Hydroxyisobutyric aciduria: an inborn error of valine metabolism.Pediatr Res. 1991; 30: 322-326
- Biochemical studies on a patient with a possible 3-hydroxyisobutyrate dehydrogenase deficiency.in: Proceedings of the Fifth International Congress of Inborn Errors of Metabolism. Society of Inherited Metabolic Disorders, Pacific Grove, CA1990: OC2.7
- Valine-related 3-hydroxyisobutyric aciduria in twins.Proc Soc Inherit Metab Dis. 1991; : 8
- Combined malonic, methylmalonic and ethylmalonic acid semialdehyde dehydrogenase deficiencies: an inborn error of β-alanine, L-valine and L-alloisoleucine metabolism?.J Inherit Metab Dis. 1993; 16: 563-567
- Brain dysgenesis and congenital intracerebral calcification associated with 3-hydroxyisobutyric aciduria.J Pediatr. 1992; 121: 86-89