Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Functional EEG mapping: clinical application of deviation ratio topography (DRT).Rinsho Noha. 1994; 36 (in Japanese): 629-633
- Electroencephalographic modifications induced by moderate and deep hypothermia in man.Acta Neurochir Suppl. 1964; 13: 35-49
- Electroencephalographic changes with hypothermia and cardiopulmonary bypass in children.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1981; 76: 781-786
- Correlation of concentrations of ether in arterial blood with electroencephalographic patterns occurring during ether–oxygen and during nitrous oxide, oxygen and ether anesthesia of human surgical patients.Anesthesiology. 1952; 13: 361-369
- Electroencephalographic changes in acute cerebral anoxia from cardiac or respiratory arrest.Electroenceph clin Neurophysiol. 1965; 18: 575-586
- Quantitative analysis of EEG changes during hypothermia.Anesthesiology. 1984; 60: 291-297
- Spectral analysis of the EEG during hypothermic cardiopulmonary bypass.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 1987; 31: 111-116
- Electroencephalography during surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass and hypothermia.Anesthesiology. 1992; 76: 878-891
- Brain injury and infant cardiac surgery: overview.in: Jonas R.A Newburger J.W Volpe J.J Brain injury and pediatric cardiac surgery. Butterworth–Heinemann, Boston, MA1996: 1-9
- Monitoring of electroencephalogram during open-heart surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1978; 76: 97-100
- The electroencephalogram in diffuse encephalopathies: electroencephalographic correlates of grey and white matter lesions.Brain. 1968; 91: 779-802