Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Naming of syndromes and unethical activities: the case of Hallervorden and Spatz.Lancet. 1996; 348: 1224-1225
- Hallervorden–Spatz syndrome and brain iron metabolism.Arch Neurol. 1991; 48: 1285-1293
- Homozygosity mapping of Hallervorden–Spatz syndrome to chromosome 20p12.3-p13.Nat Genet. 1996; 14: 479-481
- Stereotactic pallidotomy in a child with Hallervorden–Spatz disease. Case report.Neurosurgery. 1999; 90: 551-554
- Optic atrophy as the first symptom in Hallervorden–Spatz syndrome.Child's Nerv Syst. 1998; 14: 135-138
- Somatosensory evoked potentials in Hallervorden–Spatz-neuroaxonal-dystrophy complex with dorsal column involvement.Clin Electroencephalogr. 1990; 21: 58-66
- Infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy.Brain. 1979; 102: 4727-4748
- Neuroaxonal dystrophy with dystonia and pallidal invomvement.Neuropediatrics. 1999; 30: 3151-3154