Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A laboratory study of sleep in Asperger's syndrome.NeuroReport. 2000; 11: 127-130
- Diagnosis of autism and Asperger's syndrome.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1999; 41: 834-839
- The effective treatment of severe repetitive behaviour with fluvoxamine in a 20 year old autistic female.Int Clin Psychoparmacol. 1995; 10: 201-203
- A double blind, placebo-controlled study of fluvoxamine in adults with autistic disorder.Arch Gen Psychiat. 1996; 53: 1001-1008
- Fluvoxamine treatment of coincident autistic disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder; A case report.J Autism Dev Disord. 1990; 20: 537-543
- Fluoxetine treatment of children and adults with autistic disorder and mental retardation.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiat. 1992; 31: 739-745
- Obsessive-compulsive spectrum disorders.J Clin Psychiat. 1995; 56 (discussion 53–55): 3-6
- Sleep changes during long-term treatment of depression with fluvoxamine a home based study.Psychopharmacology. 2000; 149: 360-365
- Fluvoxamine but not citalopram increases serum melatonin in healthy subjects an indication that cytochrome P450 CYP1A2 and CYP2C19 hydroxylate melatonin.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2000; 56: 123-127
- The first Japanese pediatrics case of obsessive-compulsive disorder who responded to a selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor.Pediatr Int. 2000; 42: 451-452