Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inherited disorders of GABA metabolism.J Inherit Metab Dis. 1993; 16: 704-715
- 4-Hydroxybutyric acid and the clinical phenotype of succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase deficiency, an inborn error of GABA metabolism.Neuropediatrics. 1998; 29: 14-22
- The clinical phenotype of succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase deficiency (4-hydroxybutyric aciduria): case reports of 23 new patients.Pediatrics. 1997; 99.4: 567-574
- Diagnosis and management of glutaric aciduria type 1.J Inherit Metab Dis. 1998; 21: 326-340
- Human succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase: molecular cloning and chromosomal localization.Adv Exp Med Biol. 1997; 414: 253-260
- Two exon-skipping mutations as the molecular basis of succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase deficiency (4-hydroxybutyric aciduria).Am J Hum Genet. 1998; 63: 399-408
- Vigabatrin therapy in six patients with succinic semialdehyde dehydrogenase deficiency.J Inherit Metab Dis. 1995; 18: 143-146