Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spastic diplegia in premature infants. Etiologic and diagnostic considerations.Am J Dis Child. 1981; 135: 732-737
- Cerebral palsy: postural-locomotor prognosis in spastic diplegia.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1985; 66: 614-619
- Gross motor patterns in children with cerebral palsy and spastic diplegia.Pediatr Neurol. 1990; 6: 245-250
- Orthopedic management of cerebral palsy. Clinics in developmental medicine No. 99/100. Mac Keith Press, London1987
- Cerebral palsy.in: Morrissy R.T. Lovell and Winter's Pedratric Orthopedics. 3rd ed. Lippincott, Philadelphia, Pa1990: 465-506
- Gait analysis in cerebral palsy. Clinics in developmental medicine No. 121. Mac Keith Press, London1991
- Common gait abnormalities of the knee in cerebral palsy.Clin Orthop. 1993; 288: 139-147
- Magnetic resonance imaging in children with spastic diplegia: correlation with the severity of their motor and mental abnormality.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1991; 33: 18-25
- The pathomechanics of progressive crouch gait in spastic diplegia.Orthop Clin North Am. 1978; 9: 143-154
- Hamstrings in cerebral palsy crouch gait.J Pediatr Orthop. 1993; 13: 722-726
- The evolution of gait in childhood and adolescent cerebral palsy.J Pediatr Orthop. 1997; 17: 392-396
- Clinical profiles of subjects with subcortical leukomalacia and border-zone infarction revealed by MR.Acta Paediatr. 1998; 87: 879-883