Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- TORCH syndrome.Semin Dermatol. 1995; 14: 179-186
- Microcephaly and intracranial calcification in two brothers.J Med Genet. 1983; 20: 210-212
- A syndrome with intracranial calcification and microcephaly in two sibs, resembling intrauterine infection.Clin Genet. 1986; 30: 112-116
- Autosomal recessive congenital intrauterine infection-like syndrome of microcephaly, intracranial calcification, and CNS disease.Am J Med Genet. 1994; 52: 58-65
- The autosomal recessive congenital intrauterine infection-like syndrome of microcephaly, intracranial calcification, and CNS disease: report of another Bedouin family.Clin Dysmorphol. 1998; 7: 127-130
- A progressive familial encephalopathy in infancy with calcifications of the basal ganglia and chronic cerebrospinal fluid lymphocytosis.Ann Neurol. 1984; 15: 49-54
- Familial mitochondrial encephalopathy with fetal ultrasonographic ventriculomegaly and intracerebral calcifications.Eur J Pediatr. 1994; 153: 510-516
- Brain dysgenesis and congenital intracerebral calcification associated with 3-hydroxyisobutyric aciduria.J Pediatr. 1992; 121: 86-89
- Two siblings with microcephaly associated with calcification of cerebral white matter.Jpn J Hum Genet. 1985; : 213-217
- Differences between the Hoyeraal–Hreidarsson syndrome and an autosomal recessive congenital intrauterine infection-like syndrome.Am J Med Genet. 1995; 58 (Letter): 385