Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Developmental changes of distortion product and transient evoked otoacoustic emissions in different age groups.Brain Dev. [in press];
- A case of alternating hemiplegia of childhood with cerebellar atrophy.Pediatr Neurol. 1998; 19: 65-68
- Auditory neuropathy.Brain. 1996; 119: 741-753
- Auditory nerve disease of both ears revealed by auditory brainstem responses, electrocochleography and otoacoustic emissions.Scand Audiol. 1996; 25: 233-238
- Auditory neuropathy: a report on three cases with early onset and major neonatal illnesses.Electroenceph clin Neurophysiol. 1997; 104: 17-22
- Auditory neuropathy in childhood.Laryngoscope. 1998; 108: 1374-1377
- Cochlear origin of hearing loss in MELAS syndrome.Ann Neurol. 1998; 43: 350-359
- Auditory perception and language in a patient with classical Pelizaeus–Merzbacher disease.Jpn J Logopedics and Phoniatrics. 1992; 33 ([in Japanese]): 317-324
- Otoacoustic emissions and brainstem auditory potentials in children with neurological afflictions.Brain Dev. 1994; 16: 213-218
- Characteristic evoked potentials in childhood-onset dentatorubal-pallidoluysian atrophy.Brain Dev. 1996; 18: 389-393
- Differences in evoked potential characteristics between DRPLA patients and patients with progressive myoclonic epilepsy: preliminary findings indicating usefulness for differential diagnosis.Epilepsy Res. 1999; 37: 3-11