Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Retinoic acid embryopathy.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 837-841
- Ear malformation in baby born to mother using tretinoin cream (letter).Lancet. 1992; 339: 687
- Multiple congenital defects associated with maternal use of topical tretinoin.Lancet. 1993; 341: 1352-1353
- Multiple congenital malformations associated with topical tretinoin.Ann. Pharmacother. 1998; 32: 505-506
- A developmental toxicity study of tretinoin emollient cream (Renova) applied topically to New Zealand white rabbits.J Am Acad Dermatol. 1997; 36: S67-S76
- Safety of first-trimester exposure to topical tretinoin: prospective cohort study.Lancet. 1997; 350: 1143-1144
- Induction of maternal toxicity in the rat by dermal application of retinoic acid and its effect on fetal outcome.Reprod Toxicol. 1990; 4: 277-281
- Retinoic acid inhibits migration of cranial neural crest cells in the cultured mouse embryo.J Craniofac Genet Dev Biol. 1987; 7: 205-217
- Malformations of hindbrain structures among humans exposed to isotretinoin (13-cis-retinoic acid) during early embryogenesis.in: Morriss-Kay G. Retinoids in normal development and teratogenesis. Oxford University Press, New York1991: 281-295
- Embryological development of human ear.Univ. Toronto Med. J. 1972; 50: 16-20