Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Secondary generalized epilepsy in childhood: EEG patterns and correlation with responsiveness to benzodiazepines or ACTH.Brain Dev (Tokyo). 1988; 10: 375-381
- Rapid diazepam introduction (venous or rectal) in childhood epilepsy: taxonomic and therapeutic considerations.Brain Dev (Tokyo). 1991; 13: 21-26
- Electrical status epilepticus in childhood: treatment with short cycles of high dosage benzodiazepine (preliminary note).Brain Dev (Tokyo). 1993; 15: 311-312
- Proposal for revised classification of epilepsies and epileptic syndromes.Epilepsia. 1989; 30: 389-399
- Epilepsy in children.2nd edn. Raven Press, New York1994
- Generalized epilepsy in childhood: some notes from a developmental perspective.Brain Dev (Tokyo). 1988; 10: 285-288
- Electrical status epilepticus in childhood: Neuropsychological impairment and therapeutic management.Dev Med Child Neurol. 1994; 36: 183-186