Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Convulsions and mild diarrhea (in Japanese).Shonika (Tokyo). 1982; 23: 131-137
- Benign convulsions with mild diarrhea (in Japanese).Shonika Rinsho (Tokyo). 1982; 35: 2855-2859
- Rotavirus gastroenteritis and afebrile infantile convulsions (in Japanese).No To Hattatsu (Tokyo). 1982; 14: 520-521
- The relationship between rotavirus and central nervous system disorders (in Japanese).Shonika Rinsho (Tokyo). 1984; 36: 134-138
- Rotavirus infection and neurological involvement.in: Fukuyama Y. Kamoshita S. Ohtsuka C. Suzuki Y. Modern perspectives of child neurology. Jpn Soc Child Neurol, Tokyo1991: 65-72
- The first afebrile seizure.in: Dunn D.W. Epstein L.G. Decision making in child neurology. BC Becker, Toronto1987: 108-109
- Pathophysiology of seizures and epilepsy in the mature and immature brain: cells, synapses, and circuits.in: Dodson E.W. Pellock J.M. Pediatric epilepsy. Demos, New York1993: 1-15
- Borderland of childhood epilepsy, with special reference to febrile convulsions and so-called infantile convulsions (in Japanese).Seishin Igaku (Tokyo). 1963; 5: 211-223
- Benign infantile epilepsy with complex partial seizures.J Clin Neurophysiol. 1990; 7: 409-416
- Idiopathic partial epilepsies in children.in: Roger J. Bureau M. Dravet Ch. Dreifuss F.E. Perret A. Wolf P. Epileptic syndromes in infancy, childhood, and adolescence. John Libbey, London1992: 173-189
- Detection of rotavirus in cerebrospinal fluid and blood of patients with convulsions and gastroenteritis by means of the reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction.Brain Dev. 1993; 15: 457-459