Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia.in: Stockman J.A. Developmental and neonatal hematology. Raven Press, New York1988: 145-168
- Yuka, a new platelet antigen involved in two cases of neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia.Vox Sang. 1986; 50: 177-180
- A new platelet antigen system, Yuka/Yukb.Vox Sang. 1986; 51: 334-336
- Antenatal management of the thrombocytopenias.Clin Perinatol. 1994; 21: 591-614
- Intracranial hemorrhage in utero as a complication of isoimmune thrombocytopenia.J Pediatr. 1979; 95: 611-614
- CNS lesions is neonatal isoimmune thrombocytopenia.Arch Neurol. 1983; 40: 552-554
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenic purpura and congenital porencephaly in two siblings associated with a ‘new’ maternal antiplatelet antibody.Blood. 1985; 65: 1412-1415
- Ultrasound in congenital intracranial haemorrhage secondary to isoimmune thrombocytopenia.Pediatr Radiol. 1985; 15: 8-11
- Intracranial hemorrhage in utero due to fetomaternal Baka incompatibility.Acta Hematol Jpn (Tokyo). 1988; 51: 1086-1091
- Porencephaly and optic hypoplasia in neonatal isoimmune thrombocytopenia.Arch Dis Child. 1989; 64: 858-860
- Detection of platelet antibodies by a newly developed mixed agglutination with platelets.Vox Sang. 1981; 41: 25-31
Japanese articles were reviewed.
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia (NAT) due to anti-Pena (HPA-4b).Blood. 1994; 84: A723
- Fetal neurology.in: Aicardi J. Diseases in the nervous system in childhood. MacKeith Press, London1992: 3-46
- Porencephaly, hydranencephaly, multicystic encephalopathy.in: Friede R.L. Developmental neuropathology. 2nd edn. Springer-Verlag, Berlin1989: 28-43
- Deep haemorrhage.in: Govaert P. Cranial haemorrhage in the term newborn infant. 3rd edn. Clin Dev Med. MacKeith Press, London1993: 101-161 (No 129)