This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain and Development
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Identification of a gene (FMR-1) containing a CGG repeat coincident with a break-point cluster region exhibiting length variation in fragile X syndrome.Cell. 1991; 65: 905-914
- Molecular heterogeneity of the fragile X syndrome.Nucleic Acids Res. 1991; 19: 4355-4359
- Frequency of the fragile X syndrome in Japanese mentally retarded males.Hum Genet. 1986; 73: 309-312
- Comparison between the cytogenetic test for fragile X and the molecular analysis of the FMR-1 gene in Japanese mentally retarded individuals.Am J Med Genet. 1994; 51: 466-470
- Trinucleotide repeat amplification and hypermethylation of a CpG island in FRAXE mental retardation.Cell. 1993; 74: 127-134
Accepted: April 25, 1995
© 1995 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.