Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Identification of a gene (FMR-1) containing a CGG repeat coincident with a break-point cluster region exhibiting length variation in fragile X syndrome.Cell. 1991; 65: 905-914
- Molecular heterogeneity of the fragile X syndrome.Nucleic Acids Res. 1991; 19: 4355-4359
- Frequency of the fragile X syndrome in Japanese mentally retarded males.Hum Genet. 1986; 73: 309-312
- Comparison between the cytogenetic test for fragile X and the molecular analysis of the FMR-1 gene in Japanese mentally retarded individuals.Am J Med Genet. 1994; 51: 466-470
- Trinucleotide repeat amplification and hypermethylation of a CpG island in FRAXE mental retardation.Cell. 1993; 74: 127-134