Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Frequency of the fragile X syndrome in Japanese mentally retarded males.Hum Genet. 1986; 73: 309-312
- Frequency of the fragile X syndrome in institutionalized mentally retarded females in Japan.Hum Genet. 1987; 76: 344-347
- Comparison between the cytogenetic test for fragile X and the molecular analysis of the FMR-1 gene in Japanese mentally retarded individuals.Am J Med Genet. 1994; 51: 466-470
- Fragile X chromosomes and X-linked mental retardation in severely retarded boys in a Northern Swedish county.Clin Genet. 1982; 21: 209-214
- Fragile X syndrome in mildly mentally retarded children in a Northern Swedish county. A prevalence study.Clin Genet. 1983; 24: 393-398
- Chromosome anomalies in pupils attending SN/M schools.Arch Dis Child. 1986; 61: 223-226
- Heritable fragile sites on human chromosomes VIII. Population cytogenetics.Ann Hum Genet. 1985; 34: 452-458