Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Daube JR Sandok BA Medical neurosciences: an approach to anatomy, pathology, and physiology by systems and levels. Medical Sciences International, Tokyo1984: 313-335 (Japanese translation)
- Postnatal change of brainstem auditory evoked responses in normal and high risk neonates.No to Hattatsu (Tokyo). 1984; 16 (in Japanease): 279-284
- Maturation of contralateral brainstem responses in preterm infants.Electroencephalogr Clin Neurophysiol. 1985; 62: 117-123
- Prognostic significance of the electrically elicited blink reflex in neonates.J Child Neurol. 1985; 2: 287-292
- A morphometric CT study of Down's syndrome showing small posterior fossa and calcification of basal ganglia.Neuroradiology. 1984; 26: 493-498
- de Grouchy J Turlean C Clinical atlas of human chromosomes. Wiley, New York1984: 292-297
- Comparison of brain imaging and neuropathology in cases of trisomy 18 and 13.Neuroradiology. 1987; 29: 474-479