This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Brain and Development
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Brain tumors and anorexia nervosa tumors.Brain Dev. 1994; 16: 175-179
- Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders.3rd ed. American Psychiatric Association, Washington, DC1987 (revised)
- Clinical picture of atypical anorexia nervosa associated with hypothalamic tumor.Am J Psychiatry. 1977; 134: 323-325
- Brain tumors in children: principles of diagnosis and treatment.2nd ed. Raven Press, New York1994 (in press)
- The nature of the suppression of food intake by lateral hypothalamic lesions in rats.J Physiol. 1963; 165: 227-245
- A diencephalic syndrome of emaciation in infancy and childhood.Arch Dis Child. 1951; 26: 274-280
- Endocrine and neurologic outcome in childhood craniopharyngioma: review of effect of treatment in 42 patients.J Pediatr. 1980; 97: 728-735
Accepted: October 25, 1993
Received: October 18, 1993
© 1994 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.